Monday, December 3, 2012

Sailors

Sailors? In a business game?

Yes, you send handbags half way around the world and get paid for it.

You can also appoint 'sailors' or 'crew' if you like that increase the capacity of the boat.

Unfortunately, the requirements for the crew is inordinately high, so it may take a while to fill it in.

As it stands, I have only appointed 1 crew member - the added benefit was 100 extra goods. If it scales linearly, then a full crew will double the load. If it scales exponentially, who knows!

If you have more information, please let me know! I will update this as I appoint more crew members.

Have fun,
ST

NB: When I wrote this, I did not know if increasing the number of sailors improves cargo. In fact, it does! That is, the next employee increases the cargo capacity by a larger amount.

The second employee adds 200 cargo, the third 300 cargo. If one could extrapolate this, a full ship complement would result in 6500 cargo. That said, it is hard to fill the skillset required.

No comments:

Post a Comment